February 21, 2015

Pinoy Movie Blogger is Back in Bringing you Filipino Movie Trailers, Reviews, and Articles

Pinoy Movie Blogger is back this 2015 with more trailers, impression, reviews, and articles on anything and everything about Filipino movies. It has been almost three years (2012) since Pinoy Movie Blogger was last updated as I focused more on my work which is also the reason why I dropped the domain name and are simply back to http://pinoymovieblogger.blogspot.com. We are not starting from scratch but simply continuing on I've started. Pinoy Movie Blogger is back and this time it is for good.

Pinoy Movie Blogger is Back in Bringing you Filipino Movie Trailers, Reviews, and Articles

There are so many things to get back to here in Pinoy Movie Blogger. I will get back to various Pinoy Movie Blogger on-going projects like completing my The Philippine Horror Movie Title Database: Complete List of Filipino Horror Films and The Philippine Comedy Movie Title Database: Complete List of Filipino Comedy Films which both link to my impressions, reviews, and write-ups. I also plan to create new Filipino movie category list for those looking for specific genre of Filipino movie. I started with Filipino horror movies since that is my preferred movie genre.

To know what we have been doing here at Pinoy Movie Blogger you can check out past Filipino movie trailer impressions, reviews, and articles. You can follow thePinoy Movie Blogger Twitter Account at @phmovieblogger and over at the Pinoy Movie Blogger Facebook Page for social networking site updates, news, reviews, and articles.